Governor Hutchinson Warns Against Buying Medical Marijuana In Oklahoma

Mr Bill

Outside Looking In
Staff member
Jan 9, 2019
This guy seems to have a stick up his butt about medical marijuana. He is former head of DEA and now governor of Arkansas.

Gov. Asa Hutchinson issued a warning to Arkansans this Friday, January 4, 2019 that though they might soon be able to obtain legal medical marijuana in Oklahoma, it won’t be legal to bring it to Arkansas or possess it here.

His statement would appear to suggest hat his Health Department didn’t get the message in moving up access to Arkansas medical marijuana cards so they could be used for temporary licenses to obtain readily available medical marijuana in Oklahoma. He particularly isn’t happy at newspaper comments by some encouraging people to do so, noting that it remains a federal crime to transport marijuana across the border.

“When I was administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration, I never dreamed I would be governor with the responsibility of implementing the dispensing of medical marijuana. But the voters approved medical marijuana, and I am committed to make it work,” said Hutchinson......................

More here: Governor Hutchinson warns against buying medical marijuana in Oklahoma - News - The Helena-West Helena World - Helena, AR - Helena, AR