Hello

oklajohn

Oklahoma City
Feb 6, 2019
Oklahoma City
Just joined. I don't have license yet - after 3 weeks. Partly my fault, had to resubmit my pic. Phone line to OMMA now taken down and they are evidently really having problems getting applications processed, so not sure when I might get license. Have severe back pain, so am ready to try to get some relief. Hope it's soon.

Mr Bill

Outside Looking In
Staff member
Jan 9, 2019
Just joined. I don't have license yet - after 3 weeks. Partly my fault, had to resubmit my pic. Phone line to OMMA now taken down and they are evidently really having problems getting applications processed, so not sure when I might get license. Have severe back pain, so am ready to try to get some relief. Hope it's soon.
Hey John! Welcome! I was on another site when I got a notification that you had posted. So I see that the new Push Notifications are working. Be sure to click okay at the bottom of the page to enable them. Or not lol. Yeah, I think I got lucky by applying a couple of weeks earlier than that. Took 12 days for approval, then 3 days I think before the license came.

I also have bad lower back pain, and another area where, let's just say, I cannot "sit" without my pain meds. They've cut me in half over last couple of months! I've been indulging my medical cannabis for a week or so now. Trying 3 different strains to find something that works for me.

Mr Bill

Outside Looking In
Staff member
Jan 9, 2019
I wanted to add to my post above....................... I'm looking for an Indica-dominant, lower THC and high CBD flower. Everyone seems to want to push the high THC because that's all so many users look for. But I've heard the higher CBD strains are better at chronic pain, like my back and ass cheeks. I have an Indica dominant, but it's only 60/40 with the Sativa being just a bit lower. It's called Sunshine Daydream, and I like it more than the other two I got, which were Monster Profit and Lemon Diesel. Nothing wrong with those other two, they're just more Sativa based and knock my shoes off lol!! I'm pretty sure any bud near 15% or so is fine for me. I believe the MP and LD are at least 20%.